OH NO! Not MORE Star Wars stationary!

No… I didn’t buy the stationary today, I actually bought it when the loan went in at the start of January however, due to using the cheapest shipping, it only arrived today! The happiness I felt when it turned up though. I swear, sometimes Japan really know how to make their merchandise dazzle and shine! You certainly (well at least, I have yet to see) cannot buy some of the things that they have over there… even their CD packaging for their Jrock bands are just truly, TRULY stunning… then again, I did used to be a Graphic Design student and I did get an A in Graphic Design and an A* in art and I love packaging so so so so so so much…

ANYWAY.

Japanese Star Wars goodies are with me at last! They are beautiful, so so so beautiful.

11261427_1017456084958336_8269083103573040634_o
Fig 1: A collection of Star Wars goodies from Japan. Not that I needed any more…

So… what did I order? (Using the top photo of everything):

1. A BB-8 hand towel
  2. A BB-8 vinyl sticker
  3. The Force Awakens slim ring bound notebook
  4. A BB-8 ring bound notebook
  5. Mechanical pencil
  6. Pen
  7. Good guys page markers (droids, Chewbacca, Rey, Finn and Poe)
  8. Bad guys page markers (Kylo Ren, Stormtroopers, Kylo and Stormtroopers, Captain Phasma and Flametrooper)
  9. BB-8 sticky notes set
I am not actually going to use the hand towel, which was bigger than I thought: I’m going to pin it to the wall of my office! Also, The Force Awakens notebook I am going to give to my sister for her birthday because she loves Kylo Ren as well. But the thing I am most excited about.
STAR WARS PAGE MARKERS!!! I love them so so so so much. I am always marking out chapters in text books to read and the one thing that always stand out in my stationary themes is the lack of characterised merchandise in regards to page markers… therefore, my stationary life is now completely and totally complete and I am so so so so so so happy.
Now I need to tidy my office and sort things out.
Eventually.
I guess I’m technically blog procrastinating as I have two very much University life related blogs to come soon in regards to future choices with career and studies as well as dissertation worries. So… for now… HAPPY STAR WARS STATIONARY DAY!!!